The Nyack Parking Map provides information on the parking rules for every street in Nyack. The basic idea is this:
- No Color: If the street does not have a dotted line, it doesn't allow parking at any time.
- Green: If the street has a green dotted line, it is metered parking during the day, other than Sundays..
- Blue: If the street has a blue dotted line, it allows free parking except for a few hours overnight.
- Purple: If the street has a purple dotted line, it allows free parking except for a few hours in the mornings.
Also, the map has two other features:
- Yellow Boxes: These are municipal lots that are metered every day but Sunday.
- Red Dots: these are "grab and go" loading zones where you can park for 10 minutes while doing pickups.